Friday, July 6, 2007

Off to Wales!

Hello all! I'm so sorry my blogging has been practically nonexistent since I've been in London, but the adjusting has been more difficult than I anticipated :) I'm still really worn out from all the traveling of last week and upon our arrival in the U.K. we've really had to hit the ground running, so there hasn't been a lot of time for me to catch up. I will try to do better - I'm hoping next week will be much easier because by now I have a better idea of how to use my time efficiently.

In about an hour I am heading to Wales for the weekend (Cardiff to be precise)! I am traveling with two friends - Hillary and Melissa - and am particularly excited because I've got a bit of Welsh blood in my veins. Return to the homeland!

I will do my best to post after I return Sunday evening. Please pray for safe travel and that we will feel good about our hostel reservations. You never can tell what you'll get in the way of a hotel or hostel, and there have been several times where the descriptions on the internet were entirely misleading and we did not feel as safe as I would like :)

Much love and baci - I look forward to telling you all about Wales!

Bekah

No comments: